78% of Internet users conduct product research online.
That means your website stands a good chance of being a prospect’s “first impression.” That also means your new business card isn’t a business card—it’s Google. Hubspot.com
Your customers first impression of your business will more then likely be from an online search. It is important to make sure you put your best foot forward. At Grey Matter Designz we take this very seriously. Every company is different and so their sites should be different. You want your website to stand out as much as your product or service. What we do:
- Take time to get to know you and your business
- Help you gather content for your site (if needed)
- Design creative ways to engage your potential customers
- Endless design options so no cookie cutter sites
- Top notch customer service
- Design for SEO (Search Engine Optimization)
Mobile Friendly Website
Fifty percent of respondents said they use their mobile devices to start the search process; 46 percent use mobile exclusively when performing research online. 2013 Mobile Path-to-Purchase study by Telmetrics and xAd.
Today having a mobile friendly site is a must. We build our sites with this in mind. Knowing that your customers can navigate your site on there tablet or mobile device is paramount.
- Mobile friendly
- Easy to navigate
- NO loss of features on mobile devices
- Online stores able to fill orders over mobile devices
- Easily find companies contact info from mobile site